Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Celebrating a 5th Birthday!

Today is my middle child Calebs 5th Birthday and its really hard to believe he is turning 5 and just finished the summer session of Kindergarten.  I have to admit I love to plan parties, I love all the details BUT I honestly can say I didnt quite do all I wanted to do for his, last week was VBS and I am still recovering from that.  However, I think his party turned out nice he had a few friends over to celebrate super hero style and the scavneger hunt I did with super heros was fun for the kids however a few of the older ones found some of the clues prior to the hunt . 

Here is a quick picture I took of the tablescape I did - the city scape background is just black poster board cut with yellow squares and rectangles added for lighted windows super easy and cheap to do.  I made all the cupcake toppers and food labels and all the food too including those cupcakes, so glad he had a good time and its all cleaned up so I can sit and relax.


Caleb was very very eager to open his gifts he has always had a joint party with his sister so his own party was very exciting to him. 


I am wondering if things will start to slow down and I can spend a few days relaxing.

No comments:

Post a Comment