Monday, June 11, 2012

It was a Kmart kind of day AGAIN!!

I have to admit if I have to make a trip into town and I know I have coupons that I can make some deals with at Kmart Ill stop there each time I run in town, I might as well since they limit you to 5 coupons at the $1 value doubling per a transaction. So today I did two checkouts.  I have a few people that I generally try to check out with because I know they know what they are doing, Kmart is notorious for having only one cashier and well my second checkout today was with one that definetly did not get five stars in my books (attitude!!!). 

Just so you know we dont live on junk food in our house and if I can get a deal on healthier food I do however with three kids, summertime and letting them have friends over I wont refuse great deals on food I can offer for snacks.  I do love when I can get fabulous deals on lunch meat and other items but in our area thats rare.  Plus I am stock piling some stuff to pack for our vacation I hate to pay regular price to purchase food while on vacation so my plan is that I will pack anything and everything I can from my deals when we go to Florida. 

So how bout todays purchases??? Now this picture is actually missing 1 box of granola bars that we opened right away so keep that in mind.


Transaction #1 Remember you need to get $25 of food and beauty items before coupons to use 5 $1 coupons that can double
ALSO GIVE THEM THE PUNCH COUPON FIRST WHILE YOUR AMOUNT IS OVER $25 AND WATCH THIS WEEK I FOUND THE FREE GRANOLA BARS AND THE PUNCH ARENT NECESSARILY RINGING UP HAVE YOUR AD WITH YOU.

(1) Gallon Tub of Hawaiin Punch 2.89
(1) Package of ALL Laundry Pods 4.00
(2) Quaker Cappin Crunch Cereals 2.00 each = 4.00
(4) Packages of Various Granola Bars 2.00 each = 8.00
(2) Boxes of Special K Cereal 2.50 each = 5.00
(2) Packs of the M&M Snack Mixes 2.50 each = 5.00

Total before taxes / coupons 28.89

Coupons Used:

(1) Members Reward for this week FREE Hawaiin Punch with $25 purchase so 
(1) ALL Coupon $1 doubled - 2.00
(1) Quaker save $1 on 2 cereals doubled -2.00
(1) Members Deal for the week also on buy 5 Quaker Items get a box of granola bars free so $2 value -2.00
(1) Kelloggs save $1 on 2 cereals doubled -2.00
(2) M&M Snack Mix Coupons for save $1 doubled both of them - 4.00
(1) P&G Coupon I had this from last week its a $10 off coupon have to have $10 purchase

So I spent just over $4 on my first transaction!!

Transaction #2

(1) Gallon Tub of Hawaaiin Punch 2.89
(1) Package of ALL Laundry Pods 4.00
(2) Packs of Chips Ahoy 2/$4 so $4
(2) Boxes of Ritz mini cheese crackers 2/$4 so $4
(2) Boxes of Peanut butter mini Ritz crackers 2/$4 so $4
(2) Boxes of Ritz Pretzel like snack crackers 2/$4 so $4
(1) Box of Special K Bars 2.50

Total before taxes / coupons 22.89

Coupons Used:

(1) Free Punch coupon again (look for these at the service desk they are in the monthly ad)
(1) ALL Coupon $1 doubled -2.00
(4) Nabisco Coupons that were Buy 2 save $1 they all 4 doubled so -8.00

This one came to just over $12 HOWEVER I had $3 in rewards that I used to make my total just over $9

So everything was purchased for just under $14!!

No comments:

Post a Comment