Monday, July 2, 2012

Kmart Kraziness with 3 Krazy Kids before 9 am..

Okay what was I thinking all the kids were up and its a decent coupon and deal week at Kmart this week so we were there by 8:30 am my red head was not cooperating with this trip at all and so I made a few errors and I hate to pay more than what I need too.  I plan to go back to Kmart maybe tonight on my own and work a few good deals I like to be able to browse and work the deals with full concentration and that wasnt happening this morning, I was sweating by the time we left!

Needless to say I still did a good haul for the price BUT it wasnt as good as it should of been.

Check out todays Haul:



(2) Jugs of those small sized Sunny Ds my kids love this and its 1.09 with B1 get one FREE so basically 54 cents a JUG.. thats a deal, no coupons but at that price I am okay with no coupons.

(1) One 3 pk Ivory soaps if you got yesterdays paper there was a $1 coupon on Ivory products .. the 3 pk is 1.79 I used a $1 coupon that double to the 1.79 value making the soap FREE which is the only reason I bought the soap since I scored some oil of olay clearance soaps last week for $2 for packs that retail for 8.47 and stocked up.

(1) Package of Ground Chuck 2.99 this also gives you a pack of cheese and a thing of buns for FREE this week no coupon needed just need to be a rewards member so thats a great deal I threw all those items in my freezer.

(2) Packs of Chips Ahoy Cookies they are 2/$4 however I have a coupon on 2 to save $1 that doubled leavingthose $1 a packet and a good deal for grabbing to take somewhere.

(1) Oreos.. ok here was an error I didnt notice until I got home these rang up at 2.50 and were shelve advertised as 2.29 so that was a 21 cents error I made.. every cent counts, I only bought these because I was buying a milk and I had a $1 coupon on them if I bought milk so making then what I thought was 29 cents but ended up being 50 cents..

(1) Milk .. because we always need milk so I might as well work in my Kmart shopping if I need a filler

(1) Thing of Capri suns I didnt have a coupon but they are 1.88 and thats a good deal I hate that capri suns went up to 2.50 + recently so if I can get them on sale I will generaly get some too bad the coupons expired yesterday on these.

(1) 12 pk of smart sense soda this is the kmart brand and I only like deit pepsi and it has to be pepsi but the kids like a root beer every now and again and this is their FREE item this week so who am I to leave at the storeif its FREE, get a monthly ad from the service desk for this free item.

(2) Bags of the Hersheys Choc Drops there is a rewards coupon in this weeks ad to use and get for 1.99 BEWARE mine did not reduce my price I knew my total wasnt right and double checked my reciept before I left anyway so they came down to 1.99 I had (2) $1 coupons that doubled making FREE I dont like these things but they are great to have for a little thank you gift with a cute tag on especially since they were FREE. (Coupon was available on their facebook page)

(1) All Laundry Det - ok here was my mistake they were on sale and I thought I wasnt quite to my $25 yet BUT the kids had gotten a little rowdy and I must of added soon because I didnt need to get this so my cost would of been $3 cheaper if I left this off for another transaction

So I paid just over $15 for all this but I was aggravated I should of only paid about $10 but because of my adding error and Kmart errors I didnt catch I paid more.. this is why I really try and do these trips with no kids.

So still with the mistakes it was a DECENT haul BUT I only like to spend what I have to .. so as I always warn check your kmart reciepts before you leave the store,

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment