Sunday, June 10, 2012

My afternoon deals!

So after lunch today I cut my new coupons and ran out while the little one was napping and the other two were busy playing.  I knew my one and only stop would be Kmart.  Before I left my husband says What do we need?? I replied its not what we need its what I can stock up on and pay little to nothing for that way we wont need those items and yes my kids will eat whatever is in our pantry so if it means we have lots of cereal they will snack on that if its granola bars thats the snacks ..

So here is todays outcome ALL for $4.81I could of paid just a few cents but I decided to get the lunch meat I always worry that my addition will end up wrong so I like to add in an extra item to be safe.


Here is what I did:

Quaker cereals and granola bars are on sale 5 for $10 and if you are a rewards member and but 5 of these items you can mix and match you get a FREE box of granola bars (Word to the wise make sure that your box thats extra rings up free I noticed mine didnt and had to have them fix it) So $10 for 4 boxes of granola bars and 2 boxes of capn crunch then I used a $1 coupon on the granola bars that doubled to $2 so $8 for all these items.

The Belvita breakfast cookies these are new I havent tried them yet but new items tend to have good coupons and Kmart is one of the few places I know you can do this at I used a $1 on one box coupon first that doubled so giving me $2 off the boxes were 2/$6 then I used a buy 1 get 1 free coupon so they took off $3 for that 2nd box so I paid $1 for both boxes.  We are trying the blueberry and the apple cinnamon.

Next the Hawaiin Punch is this weeks reward members deal for FREE .. I got the Berry Lemonade since we are not fans of the Punch flavors in my house so that was FREE!

The shaving gel is on sale 2/$5 I had a 75 cents coupon that doubled so that made the gel $1.

The Sally Hansen nail polish was $1.99 I had a $1 coupon that doubled so FREE!

Then lastly I added in the lunch meat because I had to have a total over $10 after my coupons to use my P&G $10 coupon I was worried without that it wouldnt make it and well you can freeze lunch meat it was 2 for $6 I used a 55 cents coupon that doubled so not a fabulous deal BUT...

all things considering I got all of these items for less than the cost of the luncheon meat so can you complain??  At the end I used the $10 P&G coupon I had earned from last week and that bascially covered the cost of those quacker items that were on a deal,  I have another $10 off to use so Ill prob stop in tomorrow and do another deal.

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment