Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Last day of Preschool brings...

Excitement for me!! I know many of the other moms are a little sad for the preschool days to end and maybe thats because this is their first child to finish this chapter and move up to regular school BUT I have to say it doesnt make me teary eyed.  Caleb the second and middle child tends to be my more difficult child I do like to tease and say his K teacher may need a pay raise after next year.  Now dont get me wrong love him he just has his own ways but he is a super smart kid.

Friday we have preschool graduation and it just so happens its Hannahs field trip day too so I will be running to one then another then back to the field trip you have to love the calendar conflicts that come with having many kids.

Below is the gifts I helped to put together from Calebs class for their teachers, there was two of these, most of these kids have had the preschool teachers for two years now and the class was great about doing something as a group to thank them.  We were able to put in the basket a gift certificate to get a pedicure, a gift card to get lunch at bread co after their toes are done, some snazzy flip flops are at the back.  Then some of those extra things that every women likes, new bath scrunchies, nail polish, remover, lotion and files and some other little tid bits.  We took in donuts and many of the parents stayed while we gave the teachers the gift.  Its so great when you can thank a teacher for their hard work with your kid and I have found over the past few years its nice to have several parents or a class go in together and do something.


No comments:

Post a Comment