Saturday, October 20, 2012

Let me OUT!!!

That was my feeling today..... I have been in the house most of the week while Caleb recovers from his tonsils and adenoids being removed and getting a 3rd set of tubes, the boys have been at each other and so I was ready to get out today.  I escaped for the day shopping and even bought a few new outfits. 

I am hoping to get in some couponing this week but its only a 3 day week for school so couponing doesnt happen when the kids are home.

As I went over the lesson for our Sunday School class tomorrow I needed to come up with an activity some weeks our book has activities I use and other weeks I try and come up with something .. pinterest is fabulous for ideas.

This week we will make door hanger to remind us that God Provides, the kids are going to learn about how God provided for Moses and the Israelites in the desert.

I am pretty sure my husband is going to say what in the earth is that on the hanger... well its a quail .. I know its a little different looking perhaps even a tad owly looking but oh well the kids will enjoy putting these together and listing a few things that God provides for them. 



I thought about bringing bread for the snack but I decided we hadnt had doughnuts in a while and the kids just love having those for our snack... what am I saying they love any food for snack.

This week I plan to work on some new things for our classroom, one is a turkey that will say we are thankful for ... and have each of the kids names on it.

Ill post pictures of it when its done.  I have been taking pictures of the kids doing various activities this quarter and plan to make some tiny little picture books of them and the activities with perhaps prayer reminders on each page.

I think its time to relax and sit back and watch some tv.

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment