Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Busy Days ...

This time of the year is always busy for me, I am finishing up my last minute Halloween orders generally scrambling to make our costumes and then there are school events for the kids.  Today was one of those busy days, I did some couponing then went and had lunch with Hannah then we did a pumpkin project in her class.  Once home I needed to pull together last minute things for their fall parties tomorrow and wow its not almost 10 pm and I am JUST sitting down. 

So I have attended everyone of the kids parties at school - never missed.  However now that two are in the same school their parties are at the same time and well I am in charge of Calebs party for the fall, Hannahs for the winter, Calebs for Friendship and Spring .. is open.  So my kids will have to take turns with me being at their parties.

For Hannahs party I just needed to send in an added treat they already have some so we decided to do something creative, I gave Hannah some options and she picked these bats for me to make.  They were super easy since I used the silhouette to cut the bat and then just stuck the hersheys chocolate inside sealed the wings closed with a little adhesive and glued on the eyeballs. 


I think they came out pretty good probably the best thing about my day today was hitting up our new CVS ... I can tell already that place and I are going to hit it off. With my coupon binder in hand I was ready to take on the store then I remembered the kids were with me and so it was a quick run in.. I need some time to go and check out the store further.

Lisa

1 comment:

  1. Adorable. Would you be willing to share SVG file? I have a Cameo also. TIA

    ReplyDelete