Sunday, September 2, 2012

Where are you?

That was a text I got while out this afternoon.  I needed to run to Joanns for a few items and remembered when I saw Kmart that I had a $10 P&G coupon that was good this week, so I couldnt help myself but to go get some deals.  Usually I try to prepare some and read the latest blogs for info on deals to get but my favorite blog didnt have the coupon match ups for Kmart posted yet so I tackled this trip solo and I have to say not too shabby.

I spent a whopping 59 cents, which is good because my husband always likes to say well why do we need this or that, I like to say if its free or next to nothing why not?? I mean at worst I can donate the items if we really have too much in our pantry. 



(2) 8 pk Rice Krispie Boxes 2/$5 used $1 coupon which doubled
(2) 12 pk Cracker Snack Boxes by Keebler $4 each used $1 coupon
(2) Bags of Halls on clearance for $1 used $1 coupon on each
(4) Packages of the 8 pk Juicy Juice individual Juice Boxes mark down to $2.19 each used $1 coupons on each that doubles making them 19 cents each
(2) Rimmel Listicks clearance $1.32 used $1 coupons on each making them 32 cents each
(2) Jugs of Sunny D $1.09 used 55 cents coupon
(1) Rimmel Lip Liner on clearance 33 cents used $ coupon usually doesnt give you overage however mine did do overage of 67 cents
(1) Veggie Straws $2.99 they are the free item for rewards members this week so it took off the 2.99

Total before tax was 12.36 then I used a $10 P&G coupon I earned the other week when buying hopefully my LAST pack of diapers ... so 2.36 then I was able to use some of my Reward $ to get my total OOP cost to 59 cents.

Not bad if you ask me!! My husband can text me anytime asking where I am if I am getting deals like this. I am not sure if I will do any other couponing this week since there was no coupons in the paper now dont forget that they just reloaded coupons on Target and on www.coupons.com so I have been printing new coupons. 

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment