Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Happy Fall ...

I love the fall ... cooler weather and a chance to redecorate with fall tones, pumpkins, mums and more!!! This fall has been busy so far I thought with 2 in school now that I would sit and relax sometimes that is NEVER the case. 

Its the busy season with my business, then we had our school bookfair, local events and more.

Tonight me and Ms H started some fall decorating, I whipped together this quick picture for my front entryway table.  Just took a picture I dont use anymore modge podged some scrap book paper on the front and then hot glued little pumpkins put on a stand and a new look for FREE used everything in my house you cant get better than that!!! I love it too!


 So this is how my entry way came about tonight, I will probably tweek a few things the branches I had in my stash and they were brown I took them outside and threw a tad of black spray paint on them for a different look. 

I will take better pics during the day its hard to see how cute my new pumpkin pic is!!

1 comment: